Nomis Seismographs are reliable and easy to use.
Our equipment allows you to monitor ground vibrations and air over-pressure such as blasting operations, pile driving operations, construction equipment activity, environmental activity, ambient levels, and any other operation where a permanent record is needed. Our complete line of seismographs meet or exceed ISEE standards.
Read below for more information on our complete line of seismographs.
- Sample rates: 1024-16384 samples per second
- USB connectivity for downloading events to PC
- Thumb drive with event synchronization
- Standard event memory storage for up to 65k events
- Self trigger (waveform), Bar Graph & Combo modes standard
- All results displayed on one LCD screen with back light
- Included software for downloading and analyzing data
- No wait time between events so consecutive events are not missed
- Quick and easy setup procedures
- Advanced cellular communications *Modem Not Included*
- *Optional GPS Functionality*
- Complies with ISEE seismograph standards for 2017
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor
- Learn More by viewing the Spec Sheet (PDF)